- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Buttons & Hardware" is a required field.
- "Kilt Length" is a required field.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Black leather kilt is made of high quality genuine cow skin for tough and long use. Men casual leather utility kilt is same like common utility kilt but with more premier and special structure. Our leather utility kilt is specially designed for those who look and feel different. Our casual leather kilt have two side pocket with mobile pocket as well. We are also offering customization of sizes and colors with your own choice.
Option to Customize Your Kilt:
- Custom Size: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your kilt feeling comfortable all day long.
- Ready Made: Standard sizes from XS to 4XL and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
Black, White, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Khaki, Red
New Ladies Thomson Camel Tartan kilt5.00 out of 5
New Ladies Thomson Camel Tartan kilt
- 16 oz tartan cloth in your choice of over 90+ tartans
- Slightly pleated around the skirt for movement and style
- Two feminine but sturdy genuine leather straps
- 1″ hem for cleaner edges and future alteration
Utility Kilt with Leather Straps5.00 out of 5
Ladies Purple Utility Scottish Kilt Skirt Cotton BNWT Free Ladies Kilt Pin5.00 out of 5
Short Mini Blue Leather Kilt4.00 out of 5
Women Short Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5
Women Wilderness Black Utility Kilt4.00 out of 5
Blackwatch Women Tartan Kilt5.00 out of 5
Women Yellow Utility Kilt with Leather Straps5.00 out of 5
Short Mini White Leather Kilt0 out of 5
Black Watch Women’s Sport Kilt5.00 out of 5
Black Watch Women’s Sport Kilt
Available in 4 sizes, Small 1-4, Medium 4-8, Large 9-14, and XL 14-22.
Black Watch Motto: Nemo me impune lacessit (No one provokes me with impunity)
Black Watch is one of the most famous, and popular, tartans ever, recognized the world over.
In 1725 the Black Watch was formed by companies from Clans Campbell, Fraser, Munro and Grant with their warrior natures to guard and protect the Highlands, and authorized to wear their kilt and bear arms.
Known as an ‘open tartan’, a Black Watch kilt is perfectly acceptable for all to wear at Highland Clan gatherings, regardless of Clan affiliation.